Saturday, July 12, 2008

July 12 - Day 1 Recovery

A short note to testify of the greatness of our Healing God!!!!! we are so richly blessed and right now want to exalt and lift up the name of Jesus Christ, the name given above every name. 

I believe You're my Healer, I believe You are all i need
I believe You're my portion, I believe You're MORE than enough for me,
Jesus You're all I need
Nothing is impossible for You, Nothing is impossible...planetshaker

He loves us oh how He love us oh How He loves us oh how He loves us!...kim walker

Hallelujah what a Savior, I owe everything to Him
Hallelujah what a Savior Hallelujah to My King
Hallelujah, hallelujah to my King
Hallellujah, Hallelujah to my King,,,Paul Baloche

This is my story, This is my song
Praising my Savior all the day long
This is my Story, This is my song
Praising my Savior All the day long!!,,,,Fanny Crosby

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great is our God
He's the name above all names
Worthy of all praise
My heart will sing how great is our God---Chris Tomlin

Then sings my soul my Savior God to Thee
How Great Thou art, how Great Thou art
Then sings my soul my Savior God to Thee
How Great Thou art, how Great Thou art

We Praise Jesus for His Presence and for blessings of comfort, care, grace, and support through all of you, our dear loved ones and friends.

Recovery has been a breeze so far. I'm just resting under the watchful care of a great team. 

Thank you for continuing to pray for complete healing throughout this week.

We LOVE each of you!! We are receiving your comments, your emails, phone calls, texts, etc. and are so blessed. Thank you for continuing to stand with us throughout this process!


Barry, Alyssa, Wil and Jack

No comments: