Monday, July 14, 2008

2008 Day 3 recovery and NIGHT SLEEP prayer request

Hello Dear Sweet Friends and Praying Partners,

What a miracle working God! Thank you for your prayers, today was miraculous.

The spinal drain was capped at 7am this morning, and at 11:15am I began my ascent. After a couple of hours I got to dangle my legs off the bed. After some rest, I got all the way up standing up and even a little swaying.

No nausea, no pain, no sickness, etc thank GOD!!

Dr. Kosmoski already has supplies in place to remove the spinal fluid drain from my back early tomorrow morning. I'll be flat for 4 hours after that and then I can begin tomorrow's ascent and then minimal activity (sitting/walking). And also be moved to a private room (yeah for less restrictive visiting hours and I can see my four year old Jack)

Today was a day of strength and energy and your prayers are making a huge difference.

Please add sleep during the night as a big prayer request. I need night sleep, continuous restful sleep.

Love you all so much and I look forward to the celebration feast we will share when I am OUT!!

And our family wants to let you know how blessed we all are for your support.

Love, love, love,
Barry

No comments: